Since the word smart drug, or nootropic entered the world we live in, most people from all industries decided to help their bran and to gain more significant memory capacity than before.
Of course, the popularity of smart drugs increased among underage students that want to improve their grades as well as tech-savvy programmers that want the most significant capacity and motivation to handle various projects.
When you watch the movie Lucy or Limitless, you will notice that the hype when it comes to brain boosters is useful and accessible. However, there are no drugs that could make you the smartest man on earth, but it can help you boost your motivation and concentration within your natural capacities.
Since most brain, pills such as modafinil and supplements are forbidden without prescriptions, most people decide to make their mixtures and combination that will help them pass the test and increase overall motivation.
We urge you to avoid making synthetic drugs that will blow you up and resemble a meth lab within your home. However, when it comes to natural and herbal nootropics, that is an entirely different story, and you should learn how to take specific steps that will help you improve brain capacity within your limits.
Difference between Natural and Synthetic Nootropics
We can differentiate the numerous smart drugs that people are using nowadays. For instance, one of the first lab-created medications with the goal to enhance brain performance was Piracetam, and even though it is synthetic chemical, most people regard it as safe.
On the other hand, you can use other smart drugs without worrying about harmful side effects. However, apart from that, you will be able to reach herbal and natural nootropics, so that you can gain similar benefits, but without harmful toxins, chemicals and side effects.
On the other hand, you can consume a combination of these two, because you can mix them up so that you can reach the point where you can reduce panic attacks and anxiety, improve memory and enjoy all the way.
The Best Natural Nootropics
- Huperzine-A - We can consider this particular nootropic as the natural one because it comes from Chinese club moss plant. Even though it requires some lab manipulation and processing for creation, it is a beneficial choice, and you will gain a fantastic final result when compared with other types of brain enhancement supplements. According to medical studies, it features minimal side effects, and it is entirely free of toxins, which makes it perfect for human consumption. It is a common supplement for people with vascular dementia and Alzheimer's because they have shown significant memory improvement when compared with other supplements. If you want to learn more on this particular supplement, we recommend you to check here.
- Bacopa Monnieri - You should have in mind that Bacopa Monnieri is extracted from Brahmi plant, and it is mostly used for wide array of purposes especially for Alzheimer's treatment as well as a natural remedy for anxiety attacks. According to most studies, it is a practical solution if you want to improve your memory as well as hand-eye coordination. Some links and researches have stated that it is a perfect choice if you're going to reduce overall anxiety, concentration, and insomnia problems. You should consume it for 12 weeks, 300 mg and you will have improvements in both thinking and attention.
- Lion's Mane - This particular mushroom, which is not toxic or poisonous, is the standard choice in gourmet food stores and you will be able to find it in supplement version. Similarly, as another mushroom, it features various advantages that will go beyond nutrition. According to some studies, the results of consuming this particular supplement are promising. For instance, you will be able to improve your cognitive functioning, and according to a small clinical study, you will also be ready to fight depression and anxiety with it.
- Ginkgo Biloba - We have all heard about this particular supplement, which is one of the most popular ones when it comes to boosting brain and cognitive capabilities. It is a common remedy used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years and one of the oldest trees that survived for thousands of years. One study stated that this nootropic could easily improve blood circulation within your body, which is why it will help you reduce signs of anxiety and boost your cognitive performance.
- Artichoke Extract - This particular supplement comes from leaves of the artichoke, and according to most users and experts numerous evidence strongly suggest that is the perfect choice for your brain. The main reason for that is due to its antioxidant properties, but apart from that, it will help you improve your mental health, gain clarity and motivation, which are essential for both students and hard mental workers.
- Tryptophan - You are familiar with the particular amino acids that you can find in turkey meat and other foods, and according to some users, it will help you reduce insomnia and other sleep deprivation problems. However, you can find it in pill form, and it is a common choice for treating depression without using harmful pharmaceuticals such as SSRI. It functions in the way of increasing the amount of serotonin in your brain, which is why you should take it three to four times on a daily Apart from that, it will boost your mood, help you reduce the memory loss and improve cognitive performance after you start taking it. Visit this link: https://www.myfooddata.com/articles/high-tryptophan-foods.php to learn in which foods you can consume this particular amino acid.
- L-Theanine - This is another amino acid that we can commonly find in green tea. On the other hand, when you take it as a supplement, you will be able to reduce and completely kill anxiety symptoms that could lessen your memory capacity and ability to live with ease. Studies suggest that drinking green tea will reduce overall neuro-degeneration because a combination of it with caffeine will provide you additional benefits that will affect your memory capacity, attention, motivation, and However, avoid taking it in large quantities, because it can cause opposite effects in those cases.